[asterisk-users] cisco ip phne 7911G with asterisk

Anciso, Roy roy at manistee.org
Wed Jan 16 09:26:04 CST 2008

Now that you have your 7911g phone up running, would you mind checking
the audio quality when leaving a voicemail for on another local asterisk
user from this phone? I have a 7911g and I hear loud audio taps from the
phone.  The 7961g phone doesn't have this issue.  I'm just trying to
rule out the phone.
Thanks