[asterisk-users] How to check if a SIP phone is forwardedwithout ringing it ?

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Thu Jan 10 04:01:44 CST 2008

2008/1/10, Benny Amorsen <benny+usenet at amorsen.dk>:

> Olivier <oza-4h07 at myamail.com> writes:
>
> > To get a polite "go to hell !" in return ?  ;-)
>
> I think the vendors will be nicer than that.

You're right.

Asterisk has a good bit
> of the VoIP PBX market.

Asking all of them for guidance (how do you plan to change your phone
firmware for keeping NAT alive ?) within the same letter, would help to get
an answer from those who haven't decided yet which way to follow or don't
rate this question with a high priority (I think the majority of phone
manufacturers are in this case : maintaining a dual OPTIONS behaviour for
today's and future's interoperability isn't something they would be happy to
support).

Asking all of them would also give the impression the prospective market is
larger than Asterisk's market share.

/Benny