[asterisk-users] RANT (was Re: Which IP Phone is really the best?)

Alejandro Kauffmann akauffma at prodigy.net.mx
Sun Jan 6 21:05:51 CST 2008

RE Kushner List Account wrote:
> Bill Hackensack wrote:
>
>> I realize my messages may seem rude and obnoxious, but let's face it,
>> I'm just saying what the rest of you are thinking.  I learned by
>> reading, reading, and reading.
>>
> <sarcasm>
> Nobody wants to search, nobody wants to read - HOW DARE YOU!
>
> Only geeks and nerds read, the rest of us are spoon fed! You should know
> better.
> </sarcasm>
>
> I understand your rant, I can't tell you how many people call me and I
> type their question into Google and poof, magic, I have their answer.
> And they all think I'm a God or something.
>
> -Ron
> http://www.m102.com

As long as this is an official rant thread....

Good to know no new phones have hit the market since the last time this
question was asked and answered.  It's also good to know
opinions about specific products don't change over time.  It's great to
know that no bugs have been found in any of the "best" phone's
firmware that might drop them in the ranking since the last time this
question was asked.

I wonder if this rant thread would exist if the OP had not mentioned he
was preparing a quote for a customer?

/sarcasm off