[asterisk-users] RANT (was Re: Which IP Phone is really the best?)

RE Kushner List Account lists at darl.com
Sun Jan 6 15:57:39 CST 2008

Bill Hackensack wrote:
> I realize my messages may seem rude and obnoxious, but let's face it,
> I'm just saying what the rest of you are thinking.  I learned by
> reading, reading, and reading.
<sarcasm>
Nobody wants to search, nobody wants to read - HOW DARE YOU!

Only geeks and nerds read, the rest of us are spoon fed! You should know
better.
</sarcasm>

I understand your rant, I can't tell you how many people call me and I
type their question into Google and poof, magic, I have their answer.
And they all think I'm a God or something.

-Ron
http://www.m102.com