[asterisk-users] Asterisk content @ OSCON 2008?

dave cantera david.cantera at iacnet.net
Fri Jan 4 20:25:59 CST 2008

brian,
cool, I attended one of you tutorials in baltimore... it was Great!
would go again because I know I would learn even more this time after
being exposed to it in greater detail... I could absorb more this time...
daveC

--
My wife's sister is in California.
I should buy her a Videophone2008!

Truly, The Next Best Thing to Being There!
--

WorldWideVideoPhones.com
856.380.0894