[asterisk-users] x100p wcfxo hangup on outgoing calss

Miguel A Felipe Rodríguez michel at claudiofelipe.com
Fri Jan 4 09:00:30 CST 2008

Hi,

    Im getting mad with this error, I have a x100p installed with wcfxo
module loaded perfectly, I can receive incoming calls and detect very
good the hangup for incoming calls. But for outgoing calls its a mess.

    When I place a call for outgoing, i heard the ringing, my cell or
phone rings and when I pick up the phone it hangs:

   -- Called g1/91xxxxxxx
    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)
    -- Executing [91xxxxxxx at internal:2] Hangup("SIP/michelvd-b7b005b8",
"") in new stack
  == Spawn extension (internal, 91xxxxxxx, 2) exited non-zero on
'SIP/michelvd-b7b005b8'

And the other one, that I think its related, is that when I place a call
for me cell, and I "discard" (I think its call like that) the call,
asterisk doesnt understand it.

I post my zaptel.conf
fxsks=1
loadzone        = es