[asterisk-users] HFC-S zap channels always busy

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Jan 4 18:27:19 CST 2008

On Sat, Jan 05, 2008 at 01:18:18AM +0100, Jaap Winius wrote:
> Quoting Michiel van Baak <michiel at vanbaak.info>:
>
> >> I don't know about NL but in the UK, multiple ISDN2e lines have to be
> >> configured as bri_cpe_ptp not bri_cpe_ptmp. Have you tried this mode?
> >
> > It's the same here in .nl
>
> Interesting, but I would think this to be unnecessary in my case,
> since I have only one ISDN-BRI line. It's just that for some reason
> the software keeps loading both the zaphfc and vzaphfc modules, which
> makes it look like I have two lines. But even if I do configure the
> system with " signalling = bri_cpe_ptp", it makes no difference: all
> of the channels are still busy.

signalling = bri_cpe

(if you set in /etc/default/zaptel: ZAPBRI_SIGNALLING="bri"
you'll get that from genzaptelconf.

Anyway, either you use zaphfc or vzaphfc. The first one that loads takes
everything.

What do you see on /proc/interrupts ?

Which of those two modules you can't unload when Asterisk is running?

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com