[asterisk-users] HFC-S zap channels always busy

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.to
Fri Jan 4 18:18:18 CST 2008

Quoting Michiel van Baak <michiel at vanbaak.info>:

>> I don't know about NL but in the UK, multiple ISDN2e lines have to be
>> configured as bri_cpe_ptp not bri_cpe_ptmp. Have you tried this mode?
>
> It's the same here in .nl

Interesting, but I would think this to be unnecessary in my case,
since I have only one ISDN-BRI line. It's just that for some reason
the software keeps loading both the zaphfc and vzaphfc modules, which
makes it look like I have two lines. But even if I do configure the
system with " signalling = bri_cpe_ptp", it makes no difference: all
of the channels are still busy.

Thanks anyway, though.

Cheers,

Jaap