[asterisk-users] Cisco 7941G-GE with Asterisk and CTPSEP odyssee

Chad Osmond cosmond at messagelabs.com
Fri Jan 4 09:16:35 CST 2008

I've always found it best to run with no CTLSEP<MAC>.tlv file in the
tftp server directory; it will ignore that and move on.

With the 7961's you'll be best in the 8-3-3SR2 leading edge, the DND
button is where it should be, and transfers work the way they should
again.

The XML configuration file is different, I'll post one onto the Wiki
that actually works and takes updates.

Can you post a pinout of the cable that you're using for serial? I have
a 6 Wire cable and a RG12 (6 Wire) to DB-9, but no working pinouts...

Ideally from End to End pinout would be great.

Thanks,

Chad