[asterisk-users] Unable to forward call on SIP channel after SIP response 302 Moved Temporarily

Tomasz Zieleniewski tzieleniewski at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 09:00:22 CST 2008

Thanks it helped, I had the noload in modules.conf.
But now I have another problem:

When 302 response is received by asterisk it falls in to some context.
according to rfc 3261 uac which receives 302 should retry the request at the
address given by the contact header filed.
I am not able to make the same routing decision because  conditions  are
different.
What can I do here.
I have for instance such problem that my asterisk works as a gateway.
When there is an external call this call is forwarded to some internal sip
address.
After this my sip client responses with 302 which point to his voicemail
(sip uri in the contact).
What can be done in such situation to make is work??