[asterisk-users] Cisco 7941G-GE with Asterisk and CTPSEP odyssee

Christophorus Laube christophorus.laube at SemanticEdge.de
Fri Jan 4 08:34:51 CST 2008

As I see it this matrix is only for the 79X0 generation, right? Every
howto I found said that it would be no problem to have the CTLSEP file
empty. I just tried to build up an empty file on Windows but that did
not help. So my problem is that every howto is proposing that this will
work with an empty file but in fact it does not work for me.
I have SIP firmware 8.3.3-SR2. Do you have any experience with this
image?
Greetings, Christophorus