[asterisk-users] ip phone suggestion for Asia?

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 08:28:05 CST 2008

Hi lan:
  thanks for your reply. i already discussed with atcom engineer. they
are sorry that they
can not satisfy any of my request. they will release an advanced model
this year and hope
it can catch up others.
  fanvil is really poor. we have dozens of fanvil FV6050 and now we
have to  give up all of them and waiting for snom phones.

Regards,
tbskyd