[asterisk-users] Cisco 7941G-GE with Asterisk and CTPSEP odyssee

Anciso, Roy roy at manistee.org
Fri Jan 4 07:42:50 CST 2008

I've upgraded from SCCP to SIP 8.x.x branch on 7961g and 7911g without
any problems.

As far as the CTLSEP File (Straight from Cisco):
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_ipphon/english/i
pp7960/addprot/mgcp/frmwrup.htm#wp1047292

The CTLSEP MAC file is a certificate trust list, which if populated,
contains information about the servers to which the phone is attempting
to connect and whether the server connection will be secure or
nonsecure.

Based on the information above an empty file will work just fine.