[asterisk-users] OT - GEOPRIV and location based SIP services

dave cantera david.cantera at iacnet.net
Fri Jan 4 06:57:19 CST 2008

to all,
I had a similar thought... what I came up with was, not my idea just saw
it done somewhere else, a small windows binary that was exectued on
login. registered your login name with a server (content filter in that
case)... any browser requests were logged for filtering and tracking
purposes. you could just as well match up the username and hostname to
an on-site database and know where the person was.

I was told the utility was a common open source utility but you'd have
to be a windoes guy to know it... 'sam' might be the code
name...maybe... hmmm...
a quick check on google yielded: registry security accounts manager
(*sam*) hive from the system volume information folder... couldn't find
any source code though...

daveC