[asterisk-users] Lamps on Snom phones

Phil Knighton phil.knighton at mjog.com
Thu Jan 3 07:35:47 CST 2008

Sorry, should have put that in my reply.

"core show hints" shows me all the hints as I would expect to see them,
for example:

510 at softoption-hints    : SIP/510               State:Idle
Watchers  6

and "core show subscriptions" also shows me all the subscriptions, again
as I would expect to see them (here you can see the subscription on MY
phone for 510):

10.0.0.77        phil        3c267009a12  510 at default      Idle
dialog-info+xml <none>

As far as I can tell, Asterisk is setup as it should be but the Snoms
just don't pick anything up.

I've incorporated the kind responses from other list members, such as
setting call limits but to no avail!  I've checked the function key
settings on the Snom, and adjusted it to match the suggestion from
another list member - nothing. Not one lamp on any of the phones will
work, and I'm completely baffled as to why.