[asterisk-users] Danish callerid on a x100p card

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Feb 27 09:11:26 CST 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 09:32:08AM +0100, Hasse Hagen Johansen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've got a cheap card from x100p.com for my pots line. I haven't found a
> definate answer if it is possible to get danish(DTMF without signaling
> before it). I have had a look at bug #9 but that is
> written longtime ago.
>
> I am running zaptel 1.4.7 and asterisk 1.4.14 BRIstuffed 0.4.0-test4 both
> from the xorcom debian packages. I believe they should contain some kind
> functionality for DTMF cid, but I can't get it to work. I recorded the line
> with ztmonitor and can hear that the DTMF is on the line before ringing
> starts.
>
> Anyone got something working?

There is a pending patch to make detect that and then send a faked
polarity reversal event, and pretend we are using the Sweedish DTMF
signalling.

I wonder if that approach is probably safer with the X100P, as it will
never have real polarity events.

http://bugs.digium.com/7787

Help would be appreciated.

--