[asterisk-users] Danish callerid on a x100p card

Hasse Hagen Johansen hasse-asterisk at hagenjohansen.dk
Wed Feb 27 02:32:08 CST 2008

Hi

I've got a cheap card from x100p.com for my pots line. I haven't found a
definate answer if it is possible to get danish(DTMF without signaling
before it). I have had a look at bug #9 but that is
written longtime ago.

I am running zaptel 1.4.7 and asterisk 1.4.14 BRIstuffed 0.4.0-test4 both
from the xorcom debian packages. I believe they should contain some kind
functionality for DTMF cid, but I can't get it to work. I recorded the line
with ztmonitor and can hear that the DTMF is on the line before ringing
starts.

Anyone got something working?

Best regards
Hasse