[asterisk-users] res_config_ldap in asterisk 1.6.0-beta2/4

Faraz Khan faraz.khan at emergen.biz
Wed Feb 27 02:03:39 CST 2008

Dear all,
We are trying to use res_config_ldap in asterisk 1.6.0 beta 2/4 but
are having some problems as under. Just wanted to know if these are
known issues or we are doing something wrong.

1. the res_config_ldap.sample asterisk config file follows a different
schema. The file posted on bug #5678 is correct though. Using that.

2. Problems happen using extensions and queues in realtime as under:

a. Pattern matching does not work. extens of type _9XXX fail. I realize that
b. putting queues in ldap does not seem to work

However sip/iax buddies in ldap seems to be fine.

Is anybody successfully using this code? Pointers would be
appreciated. Thanks.

--
Faraz R Khan
Chief Architect