[asterisk-users] chan_ss7 0.10

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 17:48:34 CST 2008

On 27/02/2008, Joel Solanki <joelsolanki at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried 3 times to send this message. It goes out but i dont recieve mail
> sent on asterisk-users at lists.digium.com but when someone replies to that
> email i recieve the email like you did.
> I thought mails were not going to mailling list to tried 3 times.  But it is
> strange. As far as i know if i sent mail to asterisk-users at list.digium.com
> then even i should also recieve my email right ?

I don't know whether the list server is refraining from sending it to
yourself, or if (more likely) Gmail is deciding not to show it since
you already know what it says... but yes, it happens for me too (as
well as on another mailing list I'm on). Standard Gmail behaviour, at
least.

Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.