[asterisk-users] Had it with Dell Garbage

Conrad Wood asterisk-users at conradwood.net
Tue Feb 26 15:41:11 CST 2008

I second Sun and supermicro.

Sun was really cool on the management facilities, the linux
compatibility and the speed was nice too.

Supermicro (opteron series) always amazes me how fast they are. They
really *feel* fast ;)

Only ever used support on supermicro and it was excellent. My box froze
and after I send them the opteron built-in exception log they identified
a problem with one of the DIMMs, told me which one and sent me a
replacement. No fuss with the old one either, I threw it away.

Conrad