[asterisk-users] CLIR missing in MySQL CDR records

Christian Victor christian at victormedia.de
Tue Feb 26 05:32:53 CST 2008

Hello!

I just encountered a strange thing in my mysql cdr records. From a
certain date on Asterisk (1.4.6) stopped to populate the CLIR and SCR
flieds in the cdr table. As far as I know no changes happened to the
system on that date and until then CLIR are recorded properly.

The CLIR is still transmitted by the PRI and is shown in the console
when a call comes in. But no traces of it in the CDR.

Did anybody of you ever experienced this?

Christian