[asterisk-users] AGI / Voicemail Que

Nitesh Divecha nitesh at vipernetworks.com
Fri Feb 22 12:58:26 CST 2008

Hello All,

I have my own AGI script running and I am trying to push the call to
voice mail when Busy, Unavailable and Not Answered.

Everything is working fine but the only problem is voice mail greetings
for Busy and Unavailable is not played. By default only "Temp Greetings"
voice mail greetings is played. I am passing the correct parameters for
Busy => 'b', Unavailable => 'u' and default goes to "Not Answered".

Here is a code sample: -

<?
if($status == "BUSY"){
    $arr = array("$vphone at default", 'b');
    $agi->exec("VOICEMAIL",  $arr);
} elseif ($status == "CHANUNAVAIL"){
    $arr = array("$vphone at default", 'u');
    $agi->exec("VOICEMAIL",  $arr);
} else {
    $arr = array("$vphone at default");
    $agi->exec("VOICEMAIL",  $arr);
}
?>

Here is the AGI Debug message: -
-- AGI Script Executing Application: (VOICEMAIL) Options:
(2481237766 at default|b)
-- Playing '/var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/default/2481237766/temp'
(language 'en')

As you can see I am passing the correct parameter for BUSY => |b, but
Asterisk is only playing the "temporary greetings".

Any suggestions... By the way I am running Asterisk 1.2.18

Cheers,
Nitesh