[asterisk-users] Sangoma FXO EC vs Rhino FXO EC

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Wed Feb 20 17:34:34 CST 2008

On Wednesday 20 February 2008 16:42:59 Steve Totaro wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Tilghman Lesher
>
> <tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 19 February 2008 18:27:32 Michael J. Liberatore wrote:
> >  > Hi all, I am a huge fan of Sangoma cards after having many problems
> >  > with digium cards and then switching to sangoma cards and them giving
> >  > me excellent support with excellent results.
> >
> >  I would recommend that you give the Digium cards another shot.  There is
> >  zero risk now, as Digium cards are now backed with a 5 year warranty and
> > a 100% money-back guarantee:  Digium will make it work, or you get your
> > money back.
> >
> >  http://www.digium.com/en/company/riskfree-facts.php
>
> Is Digium's money back guarantee and five year warranty retroactive?

It's a new guarantee on cards sold after February 1st, 2008.  What had to
happen first was to address the legitimate concerns that customers had
about our boards, and that's been done.  All of the new boards should not
have any of the problems that previously plagued customers, and we'd really
like to see customers who had problems in the past come back and give it
another try.  And we're confident enough about our boards that we're willing
to provide a full 5 years of warranty on these new boards AND back them up
with a 100% money back guarantee.

Unfortunately, the old boards that are already out of warranty are just
that -- out of warranty.  The boards that have given our customers trouble
have been discontinued, so going forward, everybody should be good.  I
realize that Michael's customer is a bit miffed about old boards that aren't
working, but the current boards should now work for everybody.

The only investment that you'd really be risking is time, and unfortunately,
we can't manufacture that for you.  ;-)

--
Tilghman