[asterisk-users] Sangoma FXO EC vs Rhino FXO EC

Michael J. Liberatore mike240se at straightandnarrowinc.org
Wed Feb 20 17:23:46 CST 2008

Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Sangoma FXO EC vs Rhino FXO EC

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Tilghman Lesher
<tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 February 2008 18:27:32 Michael J. Liberatore wrote:
>  > Hi all, I am a huge fan of Sangoma cards after having many problems

> with  > digium cards and then switching to sangoma cards and them
> giving me  > excellent support with excellent results.
>
>  I would recommend that you give the Digium cards another shot.  There

> is  zero risk now, as Digium cards are now backed with a 5 year
> warranty and a  100% money-back guarantee:  Digium will make it work,
> or you get your money  back.
>
>  http://www.digium.com/en/company/riskfree-facts.php
>
>  --
>  Tilghman

Is Digium's money back guarantee and five year warranty retroactive?

>>Thanks,
>>Steve Totaro

Steve, I just called and checked, they say its not retroactive.

This E-mail, including any attachments, may be intended solely for
the personal and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s) named
above. This message may include advisory, consultative and/or
deliberative material and, as such, would be privileged and confidential
and not a public document. Pursuant to 42 CFR, any information in this
e-mail identifying a former, present, or potential client of Straight & Narrow is confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error, you must not review, transmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it and you must delete this message. You are requested to notify the sender by return e-mail.