[asterisk-users] Zaptel 1.4.8 breaks tor2 support on CentOS 5.1? (kernel panic)

RE Kushner List Account lists at darl.com
Wed Feb 20 17:30:13 CST 2008

I have a Pentium 4 2.4ghz CPU with a T400P on CentOS 5.1 and I can't get
Zaptel 1.4.9 to run. When I compile and then start zaptel start I get a
kernel panic as well.

Zaptel 1.4.7 compiles and runs just fine. Under 1.4.9 tor2 loads and
wastes the system. I too have no resources to capture the panic output.

-Ron