[asterisk-users] Zaptel 1.4.8 breaks tor2 support on CentOS 5.1? (kernel panic)

Nick Seraphin asterisk at eaglequest.com
Tue Feb 19 18:12:17 CST 2008

The system won't boot at all if the tor2.ko file exists.  Period.  It
doesn't matter what is in the startup scripts.  Even if I DELETE the
startup scripts, it still crashes until I go in with a rescue CD and
delete tor2.ko from the modules directory for the kernel.

It's a full kernel panic... no recovery...  I don't have any method to
save or copy/paste the error messages.

I tried 1.4.9 and it is broken too... same panic at same point.

Who do I need to report this to?  Technically I think my cards are out of
warranty... will Digium still accept a support call about this issue?

I need to make sure this gets fixed.

Thanks,

-- Nick