[asterisk-users] No compatible codecs!

Louwrens Benadé louwrens at jasper.co.za
Tue Feb 19 07:27:15 CST 2008

Hi Naveen

If you compiled * from source, what you would need to do is to satify the dependencies for these modules. In the src directory, go ‘make menuselect’ and find the app, if you see ‘XXX’ next to it, it means it cannot compile due to unresolved dependencies. At the bottom of the screen, you should see what is missing.

Good luck.

  _____