[asterisk-users] mfcr2 stuck

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:23:34 CST 2008

protocolend does not matter when using MFC/R2, you can totally forget
about it, ignore it etc.

What we need is a trace of the R2 signaling. You can take such by
adding this line to unicall.conf

loglevel=255

Then make sure you have enabled max debugging in logger.conf in
Asterisk. When the failure ocurs, copy and paste here the unicall
logs.

Regards,

- Moisés Silva

On Feb 18, 2008 8:27 AM, aymen warfalli <awerflli at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jakub
>
>  could you please post the zaptel.conf and asterisk cli unicall channel
> error plus what is version of unicall  and zaptel are  u install and i think
> you miss the "protocolend= option (cpe or net??)"  line in the uncall.conf
>
>  ayman
>

>  ________________________________
>  From: arkon at nast.pl
> To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
> Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:36:52 +0100
> Subject: [asterisk-users] mfcr2 stuck
>

> Hello
> I'm using mfcr2 support (unicall) in asterisk 1.4. Everything is working
> fine, asterisk can answer calls.
> But after some random period of time mfcr2 module stuck. When I make a call
> to my * box I can hear only signal of getting caller ID („tritirirti" – like
> jumping on :) ) and connection is terminated by my telecom operator. When
> everything I ok after few seconds of this signal my asterisk answer.
>
> Below is my unciall.conf
>
> [root at elastix ~]# cat /etc/asterisk/unicall.conf
> [Channels]
> loglevel=255
> language=pl
> context=from-pstn
> usecallerid=no
> hidecallerid=no
> callwaitingcallerid=yes
> threewaycalling=yes
> transfer=yes
> cancallforward=yes
> callreturn=yes
> echocancel=yes
> echocancelwhenbridged=yes
> ;echotraining=800
> echotraining=yes
> relaxdtmf=no
> rxgain=0
> txgain=0
> group=11
> callgroup=0
> pickupgroup=0
> immediate=yes
> callerid=asreceived
> amaflags=default
> accountcode=avantel
> musiconhold=default
> protocolclass=mfcr2
> protocolvariant=cz,9,6
> channel=1-15
> channel=17-31
> supertones=pl
>

> Regards
> Jakub

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire