[asterisk-users] mfcr2 stuck

aymen warfalli awerflli at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 08:27:01 CST 2008

Hi Jakub

could you please post the zaptel.conf and asterisk cli unicall channel error plus what is version of unicall  and zaptel are  u install and i think you miss the "protocolend= option (cpe or net??)"  line in the uncall.conf

ayman

From: arkon at nast.plTo: asterisk-users at lists.digium.comDate: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:36:52 +0100Subject: [asterisk-users] mfcr2 stuck

Hello
I'm using mfcr2 support (unicall) in asterisk 1.4. Everything is working fine, asterisk can answer calls.
But after some random period of time mfcr2 module stuck. When I make a call to my * box I can hear only signal of getting caller ID („tritirirti” – like jumping on :) ) and connection is terminated by my telecom operator. When everything I ok after few seconds of this signal my asterisk answer.

Below is my unciall.conf
[root at elastix ~]# cat /etc/asterisk/unicall.conf
[Channels]
loglevel=255
language=pl
context=from-pstn