[asterisk-users] Digium stopped TDM400P production: alternatives??

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sat Feb 16 06:16:20 CST 2008

I am looking to do just this.  An unbiased comparison of hardware.
And as much as possible, an unbiased comparison of support.

I would like assistance in this regard.  I would need help with
unbiased testing methodology.

I have already had two companies contact me directly offering hardware
to use for testing.  Any and all manufacturers are welcome to
participate.

I figure with the help of someone (a respected community member) who
knows how to implement objective testing methods, and sticking to
those detailed and public methods, we can publish some real
comparisons.

I know that I may be regarded as a "Sangoma Fanboy" but I think an
unbiased head to head comparison could easily be achieved if all
testing methods are neutral, documented, public, and strictly adhered
to and done in conjunction with someone who has good testing methods
and is truly vendor neutral.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro