[asterisk-users] Digium stopped TDM400P production: alternatives??

Steve Totaro stotaro at mail.schoffstall.com
Fri Feb 15 07:45:50 CST 2008

James,

If you were replying to the original post about Openvox or specified
that is what you were referring to, maybe I would not take issue but to
reply to a suggesting to use Sangoma with what you did is absolutely
misleading.  There is nothing "cheap" or "clone" about Sangoma's cards.

"asterisk.rhinoequipment.com" hmmmmm.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro