[asterisk-users] Digium stopped TDM400P production: alternatives??

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Fri Feb 15 07:36:25 CST 2008

I would say email Kevin what he asked. The problem with switching to a
clone company is you get what you pay for. Sticking with Digium you at
least have support. and 3 clone cards and hours of troubleshooting
later you will wish you hadn't been all cheap.

Rob Hillis wrote:
> The cards themselves are okay, but the extra level of configuration
>  is a pain in the proverbial.  Zaptel is already double-configured
> in both zaptel.conf and zapata.conf (that's not a complaint - I
> understand the reason for the separation) but the Sangoma cards
> require a /third/ level of configuration in Wanpipe.
>

> Steve Totaro wrote:
>> Sangoma makes a good card.

>>> Every distributor that carried the TDM400P should have TDM410s
>>> in stock already. Where are you located, and who do you buy
>>> Digium cards from?
>>>
>>> -- Kevin P. Fleming Director of Software Technologies Digium,
>>> Inc. - "The Genuine Asterisk Experience" (TM)

> !DSPAM:47b591c7282271152562594!

> !DSPAM:47b591c7282271152562594!

- --
James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
Tel: 1-800-785-7073  ext. 6344
FAX: +1 (480) 961-1826
IP: asterisk.rhinoequipment.com ext 6344
FWD: 633686 ext 6344

received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and its
attachments from all computers.