[asterisk-users] Asterisk Manager and Visual Basic

Grey Man greyvoip at yahoo.com.au
Wed Feb 13 21:13:06 CST 2008

----- Original Message ----

Hi Bill,

I don't know if it would be of any use to you but we have some C# code that handles the basics of communicating the the Asterisk Manager Interface. It doesn't do anything fancy just sends single commands and checks the responses. We don't use it for monitoring.

Regards,

Greyman.

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail