[asterisk-users] Digium's Exceptional Satisfaction Program

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Wed Feb 13 08:36:29 CST 2008

As many of you may well know, Digium has been investing a great deal of
time and effort to build the very best telephony products in the
industry.  We're committed to producing the highest quality hardware and
software solutions, along with things like training and support to make
your Asterisk deployment a successful one.

As part of this effort, Digium is launching its Exceptional Satisfaction
Program.

I won't bore you with all of the details here (see links below for more
detailed info), but in a nutshell we've extended the warranties on
almost our entire line of hardware and commercial software products, and
have thrown in a money-back guarantee as well.

The blog post announcing the program can be found at
http://blogs.digium.com/2008/02/11/digium-puts-its-money-where-its-mouth-is/.  The details of the program can be found at http://www.digium.com/ESP. We've also created a FAQ page at http://www.digium.com/en/company/riskfree-facts.php.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager