[asterisk-users] Realtime SIP peers - reloading cached info

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Wed Feb 13 03:27:42 CST 2008

That's why I didn't see anything about the REALTIME function when I went
looking - many of our production systems are still on later versions of 1.2.

Given that it wasn't made obsolete at the /beginning/ of the 1.4 cycle,
I'm hoping Digium reconsider making it obsolete in 1.6 and schedule it
for removal in 1.8.  Half a development cycle isn't a very long time for
a warning that a function will be removed.