[asterisk-users] restart asterisk daily

Rilawich Ango maillisting at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 01:48:14 CST 2008

Actually, I donno it is a memory leak or not.  I have a server only
running asterisk.  As time goes by, the free memory shown in the top
is decreased.  After I restart the asterisk, the free memory comes
again.  That's why I wonder if regular restart asterisk is necessary.
Use a crontab to restart asterisk is a way to do it but you have to
maintain a crontab.  Is it possible to use logrotate instead?  Or
other better way?