[asterisk-users] Nortel 1140E

Alan WN Hanley a_hanley at optusnet.com.au
Tue Feb 12 17:35:08 CST 2008

Hi John,
I have managed to get the 1140E phones working using the UniSTIM driver
compiled into my asterisk server. The config wasn't too tricky as it is
very well documented. The only real problems I had was the Nortel phones
talking to my LIP-68000 SIP handsets. They seemed to have some strange
SIP issues. If you want I message me off-list and when I get back to the
office next week I can re-try the handsets again for you.

Regards,
Alan