[asterisk-users] Snom 300 Echo

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak mjc at avtechpulse.com
Tue Feb 12 15:29:38 CST 2008

Brent Davidson wrote:
> I thought I had the echo out of the system, but it keeps coming back...
> What I'm being told is that when the users call out from their snom
> phones they hear their own voice.  There's no delay, but it's extremely

Does it happen on all-digital calls (e.g., intercom between two Snom
phones on the same LAN)?

If it only happens on analog calls, I would buy an adapter card with
real hardware echo cancellation. I use the Sangoma A20002d with my Snom
360s. I had a very hard time eliminating echo before getting the
hardware echo canceller.

It could be something else entirely, of course.

- Mike