[asterisk-users] Zhone Channel Bank

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:40:27 CST 2008

Hello,

I have put dozens of these in production at client sites. Here is the
perl script I use to auto-config them. I have also seen images that
you can tftp to them in the past, but I can't seem to find them
through google at the moment.

http://astguiclient.sourceforge.net/experimental_code/Zhone_zplex_24s_B_program.pl

MATT---