[asterisk-users] Zhone Channel Bank

Jeff Flodin jefff at dpscrm.com
Tue Feb 12 08:56:21 CST 2008

This may be a long shot, but I suppose it can't hurt to ask!

I have seen chatter regarding Zhone channel banks amongst the asterisk users
primarily.  In all of my searching I am guessing that the majority of people
using the Zhone's are probably reading this, and with the support that I have
seen from Zhone so far this is probably my best bet,

I recently picked one up for a project with the purpose of converting a T1 to
analog lines.   I have been able to slowly work my way through the config of
the unit and have moved on to testing one of the analog lines on a modem.  I
am having trouble getting the modem to detect the dial tone although I can
hear it so I know I am close.  I know this could be a long shot since I have
not seen much talk of these units in a long time, but if there is anyone out
there who has some tips for configuring the FXS ports on the Zplex 10B units
I could use the help!

Thanks in advance,

Jeff