[asterisk-users] oneway audio with asterisk behind cisco pix 506

Ravichandran Rajagopal ravichandran.rajagopal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:19:49 CST 2008

I got my Cisco PIX reconfigured as the below given. The issue "one-way"
audio, still exists. Here is the call flow. The call comes on an inbound
trunk to asterisk. Asterisk plays an IVR. When the user presses 5 it makes
an outbound call "Dial(SIP/4028805362 at i_sip_trunk,30)" using the same
inbound trunk. The dialing happens but there is one way audio. Please
help/advise.

On 2/10/08, Adam KOSA <adamk at 3a.hu> wrote:

> > permit udp any host 192.168.5.0 range 10000 20000 and then I didn't
>
> home users typically use /24 netmask.  If this is the case, i don't
> understand why do you write keyword host following a network address.
>
> either specify a valid host address, or write 192.168.5.0 255.255.255.0
> to specify the whole subnet.
>
> if the netmask isn't /24 then, of course the above 5.0 may be a valid
> host address.
>
> regards
> adam

Thanks and Regards
Ravi Rajagopal
Vaishnavy LLC
3910 N 153rd Ct, #113
Omaha, NE 68116
Ph: 402-880-5362
Fax: 209-755-6257
email: ravi at vaishnavy.com
Web: http://www.vaishnavy.com

Under Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. congress, this mail can
not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our
mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.