[asterisk-users] Single * multiple offices

Nhadie ron at silverbackasp.com
Mon Feb 11 03:55:42 CST 2008

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for reply, please correct me if i did not understand it correctly.

i need create sip_customerA.conf sip_customerB.conf sip_customerB.conf

under sip_customerA.conf

i will have [company-A-100] up to [company-A-110] with
context=company-A-context

under sip_customerB.conf

i will have [company-B-100] up to [company-B-105] with
context=company-B-context

under sip_customerC.conf

i will have [company-C-100] up to [company-C-110] with
context=company-C-context

and then i also need to create extensions_customerA.conf,
extensions_customerB.conf and extensions_customerC.conf

which will then contain dial plans for each offices and all the contexts
company-A-context, company-B-context and company-C-context.

what do i need to do in the dial plan so that when an extension in
customer A dial 101, it will only ring on extension 101 under customer A
and not 101 in B and C.

thanks again in advanced

regards,
Ron