[asterisk-users] Disappearing B-Channels

Mark Greene markgreene at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 22:01:53 CST 2008

Kevin,

Let's compare. Right now I am restarting asterisk when convenient every
hour, and that's keeping the symptoms at bay. However if I let the problem
get to the point that it won't take ANY incoming / outgoing calls then I
cannot even initiate a restart from the CLI. I have to back all the way out
of the CLI to the system prompt and actually call the init script to restart
the asterisk service itself. Is this similar for you?

What is your system?

I am running

Dell Poweredge
P4 2.8 Ghz