[asterisk-users] Disappearing B-Channels

Kevin Kiely Asterisk at gtcus.com
Sun Feb 10 17:06:49 CST 2008

Mark,

I thought I would also mention that I am still having similar issues even
after updating to the latest Asterisk, Zaptel and Libpri.  Although I am
using a Sangoma, we have similar symptoms with a restart fixing it. I am
starting to wonder if I must go back to a Digium card.  We originally
switched away from the Digium TE110 because of interrupt issues, I think
that the interrupt issue has been remedied now.

  _____