[asterisk-users] app_valetparking.c anyone using it on 1.4?

Steve Langstaff steve.langstaff at citel.com
Wed Feb 6 03:46:19 CST 2008

"ValetParking doesn't announce anything because the whole point of
ValetParking is to be able to explicitly park a call at a known spot."

I was under the impression that the "Valet" part of "ValetParking" meant
that you *don't* explicitly park a call at a known spot - the valet
takes your call, finds a free spot for it and then tells you where it
has been parked.

Of course, parking voice may be nothing like parking vehicles :)