[asterisk-users] app_valetparking.c anyone using it on 1.4?

marvin horst fivehorsts at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 07:32:27 CST 2008

> Hi List,
>
> I have this running, but after I park a call it will not announce where it
> is at, it's like you have to call another application just to say where it
> is parked at. I have tried a second priority option for the same extension
> with that ValetParkList but it seems once ValetParkCall has been ended it
> will not process anymore priorities in this extension.
>
> Any ideals or help would be great!

I'm using ValetParking with 1.4. ValetParking doesn't announce anything
because the whole point of ValetParking is to be able to explicitly park a
call at a known spot. We use it to park a call at a users extension when
they aren't at their desk, or are on another call. When they're finished
with the call or they're paged all they have to do is dial their known park
location.

I haven't had any problems with priority options.
--
Marvin Horst