[asterisk-users] External MWI question for Asterisk

Grey Man greyvoip at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 5 18:40:12 CST 2008

Hi Jason,

We use the Asterisk voicemail system as well and have a custom app that accepts the piped voicemail from Asterisk, saves it and then sets a flag in the realtime database that the MWI service can check. It sounds like a lot of bits and pieces but it all works well.

Regards,

Greyman.

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail