[asterisk-users] OT POlycom question

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue Feb 5 13:51:20 CST 2008

randulo wrote:
> On Feb 4, 2008 9:34 PM, Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC
> <mojo at horanappraisals.com> wrote:
>
>> In my recollection, "xxx at phone_ip" worked when I tried it, without "sip"
>> or a colon.  xxx could be anything at all.  I noted this behavior back
>> in 2006:
>> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2006-March/146393.html
>>
>> Note, that was with asterisk 1.2
>>

> I am running asterisk 1.2 although it shouldn't matter because I do
> not want to go thru asterisk (hence the OT)
>
> the number I put in the directory or dial in manually is of the style
> 123 at 200.120.130.150 (no colon or sip)

For me, that worked fine back in 2006 exactly as you have it.  I have
url-dialing turned off right now so can't double-check.
Sorry it's not working for you.  There are quite a few places that could
break IMO.

On second thought, I tried another angle: I pointed the phone's
microbrowser at a page containing the following:

And it worked like a charm.

Moj