[asterisk-users] Mistake in the wiki's description of cmd Pickup() ?

Stefan Guenther asterisk01 at in-put.de
Tue Feb 5 03:30:44 CST 2008

Hi,

according to the description of Pickup() on page
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Pickup

I can use this command to pickup a call at a certain extensions.

When I try this with e.g.

exten => *8200,1,Pickup(200)

Asterisk tells me that the highest value for the Pickup command is 63.

Wenn I enter the number of a callgroup instead of an extension, I can
pickup the call.

Well, do I misunderstand something or has the behaviour of Pickup()
changed? I have tested this with Asterisk 1.4.17-BRIstuffed-0.4.0-test6

Stefan

in-put GbR - Das Linux-Systemhaus
Stefan-Michael Guenther
Geschaeftsfuehrer