[asterisk-users] Wait in Queue for 120 seconds for agent A to become free, THEN ring next agent

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Mon Feb 4 03:01:08 CST 2008

You create three queues: queue A has only agent A, queue B only agent B,
and queue C only agent C.
You call the firts queue witha timeout of 120 seconds; if call timed out,
you call queue B with a timeout of 120 seconds and so on.
One note: this does not sound great from a service-level point of view :-)
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics
http://queuemetrics.com